Perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, ducts, steam lines, valves, and vents with this infrared thermometer. It features a single laser with a distance to spot ratio of 10:1. Additionally, it’s rugged design withstands a 9.8′ (3 m) drop.
- Provides a 10:1 Distance to spot ratio
- Offers single laser targeting for accurate and repeatable measurements
- IP54 rating against dust and moisture
- High and low alarms for rapid detection of temperatures outside the limits
- Powered by a single, standard AA battery
- Withstands a 9.8′ (3 m) drop
- Small, lightweight form factor to clip comfortably to your tool belt or belt loop, or easily fit in your tool box
- A large, backlit display to make data easier to read, even in dark areas
- Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif: the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Non-contact temperature.