WIKA pressure and vacuum gauges are designed for long and reliable service under rugged conditions. Stainless steel construction gauges are Intended for adverse service conditions where pulsating or vibration exists (with liquid filling), Hydraulics & compressors and are suitable for gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct.
- Intended for adverse service conditions
- Suitable for gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system
- Movement: Copper alloy
- Case: Stainless steel with vent plug
Bourdon Tube: Copper alloy
- Pressure Connection: Copper alloy
Window: Polycarbonate with Buna N Gasket
- Dial: White ABS (2″ & 2 1/2″), White aluminum (4″)
- Pointer: Black aluminum
- Accuracy: 2″ & 2 1/2″ ± 2 1/2% of span ASME B40.100 Grade A, 4″ ±
There are no reviews yet.