CPR First Aid
Showing all 3 results
Emergency Safety shower and eye wash station₦450,000
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Centurion ABS plastic drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Also features a stainless steel push flag for eyewash activation, stainless steel pull rod for shower activation, mesh in-line eyewash strainer to collect line debris, and ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
- Pipe and fitting: 1-1/4″ Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel with green corrosion resistant epoxy coating. Supply and Waste: 1-1/4″ IPS
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance.
LALIZAS Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus₦750,000
The LALIZAS SOLAS/MED Self Contained Breathing Apparatus is a high-performance breathing apparatus, designed to offer maximum respiratory protection to the user during entrance or escape from a hazardous environment. This SOLAS/MED -approved SCBA offers reliability and comfort.
Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator₦780,000
The OnSite is the first commercial defibrillator available without a prescription.* It is designed to be easy to use, fast, and reliable, including clear voice instructions. Comes complete with battery, two sets of electrodes, and convenient carrying case. OnSite Features from Philips:
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs
- Guides the responder through each step of defibrillation, including CPR coaching
- Simple – just pull the green handle and the defibrillator and voice instructions are activated.