The Fluke 87V Industrial True-RMS Multimeter
The Fluke 87V has improved measurement functions, troubleshooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment. The 87V operates very similar to the classic 87, but with more problem-solving power, safety, convenience and impact protection.
With its newly incorporated selectable low pass filter, the Fluke 87V allows troubleshooters to take accurate voltage, current and frequency measurements on the output side of the drive at either the drive itself or the motor terminals.
Features for maximum productivity:
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment (87V)
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument (87V)
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 80 Series V significantly easier to read than older models
All inputs are protected to Category III, 1000 V and Category IV 600 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
Fluke 87V Key Features:
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- Selectable filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on motor drives
- 0.05 % dc accuracy
- 4-1/2 digit mode for precise measurements
- Built-in thermometer lets you carry one less tool
- Large display digits and two-level bright white backlight for increased visibility
- 10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Analog bargraph
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Min/Max and average recording to capture variations automatically
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms measurements
- Improved sleep mode for long battery life
- Access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Removable holster with built in test lead and probe storage
- Cat IV 600 V and Cat III 1000 V electrical safety ratings
- Basic test leads and alligator clips
- Bead type thermocouple temperature probe
There are no reviews yet.