Fluke 1738 Power Logger
More visibility, reduced uncertainty and better power quality and energy consumption decisions
Make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time with the Fluke 1738 Three-Phase Power Logger built with Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software compatibility. Ideal for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging, the 1738 automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters so you have more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
Set-up is easy and measurement uncertainty is reduced with the Fluke 1738’s optimized user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to reduce measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors.
- Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values
- View data locally on the instrument or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software
- Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Measure all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes
- Automatic and comprehensive logging of more than 20 separate sessions
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues
- Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with the color touch screen display
- Capture the right data every time with a quick, guided setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function
- Complete ‘in-the-field’ setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel
- Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our Energy Analyze Plus application software.