Dräger’s X-am® 2500 accurately detects O2, CO, NO2, SO2 and H2S and is the only 1-4 gas monitor you need in industrial and refinery applications. The X-am® 2500 combines reliable sensor technology with long battery life and intuitive operation in an instrument that defines safety.
The Dräger X-am® 2500 was especially developed for use as personal protection. The 1 to 4 gas detector reliably detects combustible gases and vapours, as well as O2, CO, H2S, NO2 and SO2. Reliable and fully mature measuring technology, durable sensors and easy handling ensure a high degree of safety with extremely low operating costs.
- No sensitivity to electromagnetic radiation or wireless devices
- > 1000 h of data can be recorded with 4 gases at a recording interval of 1 value per minute
- Results from datalogging are retrievable using an infrared interface
- Most sensors offer a long service life
- External pump available for leak detection in clearance measurements for tanks or shafts
- Switching from diffusion mode to pumped mode can be done quickly and easily without tools
- Easy menu navigation and simple two-button control panel.
There are no reviews yet.