The Automatic inflatable lifejacket has been designed to offer affordable safety for all. Its compact design, low weight, high quality construction is directly attributable to the class leading Omega lifejacket. The lalizas lifejacket offers a more rationalised design for the coastal and inshore yachtsmen.
According to each code, they feature one chamber which can be inflated via the Lalizas manual operating head or via the Lalizas auto operation head and bear an oral inflation tube incorporating Lalizas valves. The inflatable bladder, which is made of High Visibility Yellow fabric, is folded into a nylon red valise with Velcro closure and silver ending and it is also equipped with Lalizas retro reflective tapes and whistle. They are provided with lifting loop for easier rescue.
Lalizas Lifejackets feature the following characteristics:
- CE ISO 12402-3 approval (150N)
- CE ISO 12401 approval on all integral black harnesses
- Twin welded air bladder seam for double security (Alpha)
- Ultra reliable firing mechanism
- Compatible with all major suppliers CO2 bottles
- Commercial heavy duty weight protective outer cover
- Easy re-packing
- Economical re-arming kits
- 170 Newtons of buoyancy when fully inflated
- Auto heads designed not to fire in heavy weather
- Maintain the correct flotation position in the water (face-up)
- Fully adjustable straps
- Child lifejacket comes with stainless steel D ring.
There are no reviews yet.