Internal Access Control fingerprint reader. Fastest commercial-based infrared sensor. Connect to controllers or use as a standalone unit.
The F18 is an innovative biometric fingerprint & RFID card reader for access control applications.
The device offers flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party access control controllers that support Wiegand protocol. If used standalone, another Access Control device can be connected as a slave on the other side of the door as shown in the diagram below.
The F18 has a TFT-LCD color screen for easy access to device settings and enrollment of new users. Alternatively, a standalone fingerprint reader can be used for the enrollment.
TCP/IP and RS485 interfaces are used to connect the unit to the network.
- Fingerprint Capacity – 3000 Templates
- Transaction Capacity – 30,000 records
- Sensor – Universal Optical Sensor
- Algorithm Version Universal Finger VX9.0&10.0
- Communication – RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host
- Access Control Interface – 3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Doorbell
- Wiegand Signal – Input and Output
- Display – TFT LCD Color Screen
- Interface Styles – Common, Matrix and Magic styles
- Standard Function – Webserver, Anti-passback
- Power Supply – 12V DC,3A
- Operating Temperature – 0 °C- 45 °C
- Operating Humidity – 20%-80%
- Dimension(WxDxH) – 80×183×42mm.