SMITH Hi-scan 6040i is Ideal for screening at checkpoints and building entrances.
This X-ray unit is for screening personal belongings and cabin baggage at airport checkpoints and critical infrastructure.
It is easy to operate and increases throughput at security checkpoints. Its material discrimination technology ensures reliable image analysis.
The HI-SCAN 6040i is the most successful X-ray inspection system in its class, with more than 12,000 installations worldwide.
The HI-SCAN 6040i is a newly designed, compact X-ray inspection system with a tunnel opening of 620 mm (24“) wide by 418 mm (16.5“) high. This tunnel size is ideally suitable for cabin baggage and other small items in areas with increasing security demands.The HI-SCAN 6040i is part of the new iLane system concept, which offers various possibilities of extension due to a modular, flexible system design. Online image analysis methods to support the operator ́s work, and a new man-machine interface configured according to ergonomic aspects, are pointing the way to the future for this kind of system. Innovative technique and a high degree of reliability, make this system an excellent tool for covering sensitive fields of inspection. The equipment offers the operating personnel optimum support in making decisions and reduces inspection times considerably.
24.2” (W) x 16.1” (H).
78.9 (L) x 33.5 (W) x 50.6” (H) [in].
• One of the most sold systems world-wide.
• Easy to operate.
• Powerful 140kV generator for steel penetration up to 31mm.
• Integrates with iLane checkpoint designs.
* High-End processor technology
• High-Speed digital signal transmission
• HI-MAT Plus advanced material classification
• High image resolution• 24 Bit real time image processing
• New ergonomic user interface
• Free programmable priority keys.