The ducted WOODS axial fans are used for ducted installations requiring large airflow with relatively low pressure drop, like ventilation and cooling systems in industrial, naval, commercial, civil, energetic fields.
• Short casing in steel sheet, with fixing flanges manufactured according to UNI ISO 6580-EUROVENT standard. Protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• Axial impeller with aerofoil profile blades in glass reinforce polyamide and die-cast aluminium hub, balanced according ISO 1940. Variable pitch angle in still position with setting means.
• Execution 4 (with impeller directly coupled to motor with feet) and airflow from motor to impeller.
– CC: asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, CE marked, IP 55, class F.
– CC-ATX: asynchronous three-phase motors or single-phase II2G,II2D,II2GD according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC 60079 and/or IEC61241, EMC 2004/108/ CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, with Atex certification, CE marked, IP55/IP 65, class F.
– All motors suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
24″ X 3KW X 8000cm3/hr. X 1440RPM X 220/240V.
Suitable for Factories, Workshops, Bakeries, Warehouses etc.