The Motorola DP1400 is a very popular, entry-level two-way radio in the Mototrbo range, with a wide selection of accessories readily available. If you haven’t yet completely migrated to a digital radio system, the DP1400 gives you all the benefits of digital with analogue compatability. UHF and VHF models are available – just configure the options you require during your purchase.
The very reasonable price marks the Motorola DP1400 as a cost-effective solution for professional users who require simple but efficient communication from a radio handset, built to withstand rugged conditions.
- Superior audio quality
- Great battery life
- Excellent coverage
- Help with programming and licence application available.
The high-powered Motorola DP1400 is extremely popular in retail, hospitality, warehousing, agricultural, construction, facilities and waste industries due to its ease of use and reliable performance. This handset replaced the popular Motorola CP040, whose popular design Motorola chose to continue with the DP1400. This means that both the DP1400 and CP040 are compatible with the same audio and charging accessories.
- Available in both analogue and digital
- IP54 Rated
- VHF and UHF models
- 16 channels
- VOX Capability
- Robust radio casing
- Built in basic privacy
- Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Standard compliant
- Superior audio quality over analogue
- 11.5 hours battery life between charges
- 2-year warranty on radio
- Lone worker
- Voice announcement of channel change available
- Compatible with Motorola CP040 batteries, chargers and antenna’s
- 2 Pin audio accessories
- Simple to operate.
There are no reviews yet.